Indeed 2017 has tested Mexico- from Trump and renegotiations of NAFTA, to earthquakes which rocked the entire country. However, Mexico is resilient and has firm foundations in place to face such challenges and 2017 has only been an example of this: GDP has continued to grow and been revised upwards at least twice this year. […]
- ‘Adiós’ to México’s successful 2017, ‘Hola’ to a promising 2018
- A collaboration with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
- BritChaM statement to overseas visitors and friends:
- An update on business in Mexico post-earthquake
- BP- one of the first private companies in the market to supply natural gas in Mexico.