Services include but are not limited to:
- Initial advice, usually through a phone call, on how to enter the Mexican market and feasibility in addition to some additional information on key points that is simple to find – this service usually has no cost
- List of 10 contacts of potential partners or clients that meet company criteria who have been sent promotional materials and provided feedback
- Meeting agenda with 4-5 companies, including use of Chamber facilities
- Use of large meeting room
- Market research on competition, regulation/barriers, prices in market, etc.
- Accompany to meetings for translation support
- Attend meeting on behalf of company
- Background check suppliers/providers (3 references, ensure registered and not blacklisted with tax office)
- Attendance to Chamber events – charged at BritChaM member rate if company is member of Chamber in the UK
- Guidance and support hosting events in Mexico – from logistics to guest list
- Can offer other tailored services upon request – including product launch events, marketing support, etc.
We have supported numerous companies wishing to enter the Mexican market and hold ourselves accountable to chambers in the UK and their international trade officers.
For a free consultation on exporting to Mexico, please write to laura.atkinson @britishbusiness.mx or call +52 55 5280 1765.