Energy Day® 2020 SummaryOn the 10th and 11th of November 2020 BritChaM hosted the 19th edition of our flagship event Energy Day ® which, due to the current coronavirus pandemic, was hosted virtually for the first time in the event’s history. Recent global events have shown us just how tightly connected our world is, therefore for the conference this year we decided to embrace an international perspective and welcomed speakers from across the world!
Visit the BritChaM blog here to read about all the (virtual) action from the day.
– The Global Energy Perspective: Where Are We Heading?
– Presentation from the Energy Commission
– Post-Covid Financials in the Energy World – What is different?
– Resilience in the Energy Sector
– The Role of the Public and Private Sectors in the Energy Industry: Interview with Roberto Ortega Lomelin
– Accelerating the Pace of the Acceptance of Technology / Post Pandemic Technology Acceptance
– Legal Certainty for Investment in the Energy Sector (Interactive Round Table)
The BritChaM team would like to thank all our amazing speakers for their participation and expert insights, along with Ubelong who created and ran the virtual platform and all of you who connected to the event across the two days. Finally, we would like to give special recognition to all our sponsors; Shell, EY, PwC, ERM, Wintershall DEA, Juregui y Del Valle, The Department for International Trade, bp, Chevron, Transocean, KPMG, Minsait, Perenco, Schlumberger, Emerson, LOC, Cotemar and Aveva.