We are currently welcoming applications for our internship position.
Minimum length: 3 months.
The candidate must:
- Be either a Mexican or British National
- Speak both Spanish and English to a good standard
- Have completed at least one year at a good University
- Have good analytical, communication and writing skills
- Have excellent networking skills
Note: this role is an internship with BritChaM Business, the commercial section of the British Chamber of Commerce. The internship will be useful for students wishing to gain an understanding of how companies enter new markets, and all the challenges that may arise during the process. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to several industries.
The role will consist of providing support to British businesses seeking to enter the Mexican market, working alongside BritChaM Business Manager Laura Atkinson.
A previous intern meeting the CEO of an Automotive Manufacturing company
To apply, please send your CV and one page Cover Letter to info @britishbusiness.mx