Market Entry Support Services
Our Market Entry Support Services include but are not limited to:
- Initial advice on how to enter the Mexican market and our opinion on the feasibility of your business here. We usually offer this service free of charge.
- A list of 10 contacts of potential partners or clients that meet your company’s criteria and who we have sent promotional materials and provided us with feedback
- A meeting agenda with 4-5 companies, including use of our premium office facilities
- Use of our fully-equipped 10-person meeting room
- Market research on competition, regulation/barriers, prices in market, etc.
- Accompaniment to meetings for translation support
- Meeting attendance on behalf of your company
- Background check of suppliers/providers (3 references, ensure registered and not blacklisted with tax office)
- Attendance to Chamber events – charged at BritChaM member rate if company is member of Chamber in the UK
- Guidance and support for hosting events in Mexico – from logistics to guest list
- We can offer other tailored services upon request – including product launch events and marketing support, etc.
We have supported numerous companies looking to enter the Mexican market and hold ourselves accountable to chambers in the UK and their international trade officers.
For a free consultation on exporting to Mexico, please contact our Business Manager Laura Atkinson via the following :email@example.com or +52 55 5280 1765.